During World War II, Adolf Hitler ordered the execution of the Royal Family of the nation of Swisslakia. Somehow, they escaped and David's father told him of the giant, Golem-like statue created by Nostradamus to protect the country. He placed it under the boy's command. Dressing in a king's costume, complete with crown and a ceremonial short sword, he becomes the Boy King.
Powers and Abilities
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: The Boy King wields a short sword that has mystical powers which enable him to find lost heroes.
- Historical First Appearance: Clue Comics #1 (Hillman, 1943)
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Boy King (Chronological)
- Appearances of Boy King (Unordered)
- Character Gallery: Boy King
- Fan-Art Gallery: Boy King
- Quotations by Boy King
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.