Jethro Dumont, a rich resident of New York City,spent ten years in Tibet studying to be a lama (a Buddhist guru) and learning many mystical secrets in the process. He receives his Green Lama powers by reciting the mantra "om mani padme hum." Dumont is also endowed with superhuman powers acquired through his scientific knowledge of radioactive salts. Dumont has two alter egos - the crime-fighting Green Lama, and the Buddhist priest Dr. Pali.
Powers and Abilities
- "Meta-natural" powers (PS #1 p.6)
- Flight (PS #0 p.18)
- Superhuman strength (PS 0 p.21)
- Must exercise total concentration in order to use meta-natural "teleportation"
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Jethro Dumont (Chronological)
- Appearances of Jethro Dumont (Unordered)
- Character Gallery: Jethro Dumont
- Fan-Art Gallery: Jethro Dumont
- Quotations by Jethro Dumont
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References